Whether you are considering remodeling a master bathroom, guest bath, powder room, or hall bath, create a space that showcases your personality and style.
Bathrooms can contain a variety of materials, finishes, and textures. Additionally, there are dozens of potential items you can customize such as shower heads, body sprays, flooring, grout colors, tile sizes, niches, lighting details, storage solutions, bathroom fixtures, colors, etc.
Compared to a living room or a gourmet kitchen, the bathroom is one of the smaller spaces in a home.
At 65% ROI, bathrooms are one of the most frequently remodeled areas of a home in Montgomery county, if only for the solid investment.
Not sure where to get started? Ask yourself these questions and take a look at our bathroom photo gallery for inspiration.
Some questions to consider when remodeling a bathroom:
- Who uses this bathroom the most?
- How much time is spent each day in this bathroom?
- What is restricting about the bathroom as it is? What features would I like to improve it?
- When looking through Pinterest or Houzz, which styles most readily catch my eye?
- Need more in-depth bathroom remodeling advice?